RAT "Jazz" Music Stand
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, service levels and expertise. Learn More/Price Match
The Jazz stand is a professional quality portable music stand with a full range of height adjustment, industry standard stability, and a full size music desk with pencil shelf. And yet, as a result of its unique and patented design, it folds in three moves to a flat pack no larger than the size of the desk, and under 5cm thick. It does this with no knobs, no finger traps, and no hassle; just three easy moves.
When standing, the height of the music stand is adjusted by raising or lowering it to the desired height and leaving it there. Its patented friction joints ensure that it stays at the right height. Likewise, the desk stays at whatever angle you set it.
Jazz stands nest next to each other when standing. Once folded, they interlock to form an orderly pile. Or you can pop one in the gig bag (supplied separately) with your music.
- Epoxy coated, diecast aluminium legs
- Anodised aluminium stem
- Black or translucent polymer desk
- Height of desk adjustable between 40 and 120 cm (16" and 47") measured from the floor to the bottom of the music
- Desk size 51cm x 32cm (20" x 12.5") excluding pencil shelf area
- Weight of stand 3.2 kg (7lb)
- Size when folded: 51cm x 38cm x 5cm (20" x 15" x 2")
- Also available: gig bag