Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
Play Hollywood (Flute/ECD) features 10 all-time great film themes from across the decades with fun backing tracks to play along with. From the classic Chariots Of Fire and Superman to action-packed Star Wars, James Bond and Lord Of The Rings. you can play along with all your favourite movie themes. All the songs have been carefully selected and arranged for the Intermediate (Grades 3-5) player by Richard Harris, with fun backing tracks and piano accompaniments to download online.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Theme from Star Wars John Williams
- Theme from James Bond Monty Norman
- Circle of Life with Nants' Igonyama from The Lion King Elton John/Tim Rice/Hans Zimmer/Lebo M
- Hedwig's Theme and Mr Longbottom Flies from Harry Potter John Williams
- Themes from Chariots of Fire Vangelis
- Theme from Batman Danny Elfman
- My Heart will go on from Titanic James Horner
- He's a Pirate from Pitates of the Carribean Klaus Badelt/Hans Zimmer/Geoffry Zanelli
- Theme from Superman John Williams
- The Ring Goes South from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Howard Shore