“Such a good arrangement for mixed ability players”
Zoe Booth is such a good arranger of music for mixed ability flute ensembles. She choses her repertoire well and knows exactly the level of each part that she is writing. The tune is shared evenly including the bass so that everyone is involved throughout. Parts 3 and 4 are designed for the less experienced and the piece works well with just four players. This is invaluable if you run a group in which the attendence can be sometimes a little erratic! The icing on the cake is the inclusion of a B flat clarinet part, just in case someone wants to bring a friend!
From the Publisher
- Suitable for mixed ability flute ensemble
- Minimum of 4 players required
- Optional parts for B flat clarinet and alto and bass flutes
- Melodies shared between all the parts
- Easier parts for flutes 3 and 4
- Bar numbers and rehearsal figures for ease of rehearsal
- Transposing score and parts included
Performance duration (approx): 3'00"
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Flute
- Part 3: Flute
- Part 4: Flute
- Part 5 (Optional): Alto Flute
- Part 6 (Optional): Bass Flute
- Part 7 (Optional): Bb Clarinet
Publisher: Pipeblower Publishing
Publisher's reference: PB043
Our Stock Code: 1441154
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts (8 pages [score])