Saxmute Baritone Saxophone Practice Mute
“A necessity in any small practice area!”
These small mutes are ideal if you are practising in a flat, or a small space, such as a Naval vessel! Practising without them is the ideal, but this is the real world, and some practise is better than none!
They can reduce the volume of the saxophone by 50%, and the simple instructions are easy to follow. You might find that there is more resistance than you are used to, but this is easily fixed by experimenting with some softer reeds.
A perfect solution to small practice spaces.
- Reduces the sound of the saxophone by 50%
- Three pieces: one for the mouthpiece & crook; one for the base of the crook; and one for the bell
- Easy to assemble and fit
- Compact, so fits in the case with the sax
- Models for:
- Soprano sax with fixed neck
- Soprano sax with detachable neck
- Alto sax
- Tenor sax
- Baritone sax
- Hand-made in France
Item DetailsManufacturer: Saxmute
Category: Saxophone Mutes