Lets Face the Music for Flute and PianoIncludes CD
Arranged by John Iveson
From the Publisher
These arrangements incorporate various dance styles - from traditional ballroom dance - Foxtrot, Waltz, Quickstep, through to Latin-American, Cha-Cha and the more contemporary, ubiquitous "Smooch".
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Mancini - Charade
- Mercer/Warren - Jeepers, Creepers
- Michael/Ridgeley - Careless Whisper
- Berlin - Let's Face the Music and Dance
- Bacharach - What the World Needs Now
- Harbach/Kern - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
- Caesar/Youmans - Tea for Two
- Dubin/Warren - Keep Young and Beautiful
- Mack/Johnson - Charleston