From the Publisher
La Flute au Salon comprises seven challenging romantic pieces by Franz Doppler, Theobald Böhm and other composers of the 19th-century salon heyday. Two recordings of each piece on the CD allow flautists to hear a complete version, then play along with the piano accompaniment.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Valse Gracieuse Op 261 No 2 (Popp)
- Scherzino Op 55 No 6 (Andersen)
- Romance Op 41 (Brun)
- Barcarolle et Tarantella Op 70 No 2 (Molique)
- Mazurka de Salon Op 16 (Doppler)
- Souvenir des Alpes Op 27 No 1 (Boehm)
- Csardas (Monti)
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: Mitropa Music
Publisher's reference: 1506-08-400M
Our Stock Code: 958714
Media Type: Paperback (50 pages [score]); includes accompaniment CD