Kendor Recital Solos: 10 Solos
From the Publisher
This collection contains 10 grade 1-2 solos for instrumental solo with piano accompaniment. Each solo book also contains a CD recording with 2 tracks per piece - one with soloist and piano accompaniment, and one with piano accompaniment only. Many of the titles have been published as single pieces and are listed on several state contest lists.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- So Little Time (Lennie Niehaus)
- Great Scott (Lennie Niehaus)
- Lynn Meadows Waltz (Lennie Niehaus)
- Timepiece (Lennie Niehaus)
- Adagio in G Minor (Corelli, arr. Gee)
- Rebekah's Song (Stan Pethel)
- Leprechaun Tune (Lloyd Conley)
- Polovetsian Dance (Borodin, arr. Lloyd Conley)
- Emily's Caprice (Lennie Niehaus)
- Shiraito Waterfall (Frank J. Halferty)