JazzLab Sound Deflector Pro
- Redirects the sound of the instrument back to the player’s ears
- Attaches to the instrument in seconds
- Great for practicing at home
- Very effective for playing in a band
Working on your sound, articulation, and dynamic contrast is much easier with Deflector, since you hear yourself much better. Using the Deflector is similar to playing against a wall but more direct and far more effective. Also, you can practice softer (your neighbours will thank you!).
During a rehearsal or in a gig, most of the time you don’t hear much of your own sound. Using the Deflector changes all that - with the Deflector your true sound comes straight back to your ears, loud and clear. You hear what the listener hears, your sound.
The weight of Deflector, depending on the instrument, is only 55 to 80g.
All Deflector parts are made out of high quality materials:
- TRP and TRB mirrors are made of high strength fiber reinforced plastics
- SAX mirror is made of transparent polycarbonate
- clip is made of high strength fiber reinforced plastics
- metal parts are made of polished brass and stainless steel
- interface to instrument bell is made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- TRP Sound Mirror, for use with a trumpet and straight soprano sax
- TRB Sound Mirror, for use with a trombone
- SAX Sound Mirror, for use with a baritone, tenor, alto and curved soprano sax
- Draw-string storage pouch