Jazz Anyone...? Book 1Includes CD
Shipping calculated at checkout
Difficulty guide: 5-7
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is total beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
taken from the foreword:
'The Play and Learn text introduces important concepts and performance opportunities involving the basic fundamentals of developing jazz melodies, rhythms and styles, improvisation and ear training. New information is framed in each lesson for easy identification. Content areas include:
- an introduction to the Bb blues scale, harmonies and form
- an introduction to the F and Bb Dorian minor mode
- the gradual evolution of swing jazz and jazz rock rhythms
- performing and improvising jazz with correct jazz style
- forming and developing the jazz rhythm section
- an introduction to the Pentatonic language of jazz'
Item DetailsCategory: Flute Jazz Studies and Improvisation
Publisher's reference: 940707CD
Our Stock Code: 1151176
Media Type: Paperback; includes accompaniment CD