Grade 8 Piano Anthology 2020-2021
From the Publisher
The Grade 8 Piano Anthology 2021/22 comprises a broad selection of examination pieces from lists A, B and C of the Associated Board syllabus.The anthology supports students preparing for the Practical Exam or for the new Performance Exam. Aural Notes, by Caroline Evans (author of the Edition Peters Aural Test Survival Books), draw upon music in the Anthology to provide preparation material for the type of discussion topics typically encountered in the Grade 8 Practical Exam aural test. Those preparing for the Grade 8 Performance Exam are aided by Performance Notes by Norman Beedie (Lecturer in Classical Improvisation, Piano and Conducting at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland), which give advice on technique and interpretation for each piece, and guidance on preparing an effective programme. The pieces in this volume are drawn from the extensive range of piano music in the Edition Peters catalogue – one of the widest available.
- Extended selection of repertoire fulfilling requirements of ABRSM Grade 8 Piano Syllabus 21/22
- Aural notes by Caroline Evans (EP Aural Test Survival Guidebooks)
- Performance notes by Norman Beedie (Lecturer in Piano and Conducting Royal Conservatoire of Scotland)
- Includes List A (10 Pieces), List B (7 Pieces), List C (7 Pieces)
- Supports students preparing for the Practical Exam or for the new Performance Exam