Four Sonatas from 'Arie e Correnti a tre' for Two Alto Flutes with Bass Flute and/or Contrabass Flute
- Staff Pick
“A treat for low flutes!”
It's great to have music of this period for low flutes and these arrangements really work. The voicing has been very well judged so that each flute can be clearly heard and Bononcini's textures preserved with integrity. A treat!
From the Publisher
Four Sonatas from ‘Arie e Correnti a tre,’ Op. 12, for Two Alto Flutes with Bass Flute and/or Contrabass Flute (or Two Alto Flutes and Keyboard).
The flexible instrumentation in this arrangement gives flutists the opportunity for several performance possibilities, all of which can include the optional keyboard part:
- Two Alto Flutes and Bass Flute
- Two Alto Flutes and Contrabass Flute
- Two Alto Flutes, Bass Flute, and Contrabass Flute
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Sonata Op 12 No 4 in G major
- Sonata Op 12 No 5 in D minor
- Sonata Op 12 No 6 in G major
- Sonata Op 12 No 7 in B minor
- Part 1: Alto Flute
- Part 2: Alto Flute
- Part 3: Bass Flute
- Part 4 (Optional): Contrabass Flute
Publisher: ALRY Publications
Publisher's reference: FT78
Our Stock Code: 1633962
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts (12 pages [score])