Flute Perfect to Grade 1 - Teacher's Book
- Staff Pick
“A proper teacher's book!”
This excellent support for the Flute Perfect tutor provides a huge amount of material for both individual and group tuition. There are comprehensive notes for both approaches which will be invaluable to all teachers but especially so to those just starting out or for whom the flute is not their principal instrument. The ensembles are directly related to the solo lines in the tutor book and all the pieces are photocopiable. There are also piano parts which can be used with both. Even the most seasoned teachers amongst us will learn something from this book and perhaps it will give us fresh ideas to enhance our current teaching ways too! It's also amazing value!
From the Publisher
A clear, structured apporach to individual and group teaching. The book offers suggestions on teaching the skills and techniques relevant to Grade 1 ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall, as well as composition requirements for the National Curriculum.
- Flute Perfect Teaching Notes
- Ensemble Perfect Teaching Notes
- Piano Accompaniments
- Photocopiable Ensemble Music
- Learning Linked to National Curriculum and Instrumental Examination Boards
- Suggestions for Developing Ensemble Playing, Musicianship and Theoretical Knowledge
- Ideas for Structured Practice
- Performance Strategies
- Suggested Listening