Flute Basics [Pupil's Book]Includes Online Audio
Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
Sally Adams’s Flute Basics Series is a landmark method by one of the leading figures in flute education. Comprising pupil’s tutor book, teacher’s book with accompaniment parts and an array of online resources, Flute Basics provides everything you need to get playing.
This edition of Flute Basics Pupil's book offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Flute Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
- warm ups and fun original exercises
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout – ideal for group teaching
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- downloadable online audio featuring piano and flute accompaniments to play along with
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).