FlexTrios for all Winds [Score only]
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
To answer the call for chamber music with flexible instrumentation, veteran writer Lennie Niehaus has designed this series of books featuring 10 selections that can be played by virtually any combination of three (or multiples of three - 6, 9, 12) like-or-mixed wind instruments using the appropriate key-compatible book.
- Shortnin' Bread Traditional
- The Band Played On Charles Ward
- In the Gloaming Anne Harrison
- Finlandia Sibelius
- Waltz Brahms
- March Slav Tchakovsky
- Celeste Aida Verdi
- Can Can Offenbach
- Drink to me Only Traditional
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow Traditional
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).