From the Publisher
Roll up your sleeves, pack your passport and get ready to escape to a whole world of new musical adventures imaginatively crafted by Escapes-series composer Rob Hall!
Through twelve colourful originals and six refreshing new arrangements of classic folk songs from around the globe, it's not only music you'll learn along the way, but a host of insights and facts around the inspiration for each piece.
With origins and ideas from New Zealand to New Orleans, Finland to France - including a five-part Nordic Scenes suite thread through the programme - there is truly something for all improving players in this wide-ranging, progressive piano collection with its enticing repertoire and new techniques to explore.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Number Cruncher
- Weta Walk
- Island Hop [Nordic Scenes]
- Were You There? [Trad. American]
- Tundra [Nordic Scenes]
- The Nightingales [Trad. Judeo-Spanish]
- Round The Mulberry Bush [Trad. English]
- Spinning Plates
- Noël Nouvelet [Trad. French]
- Marsh Mallow
- She Moved Through The Fair [Trad. Irish]
- Bothy Boots [Nordic Scenes]
- Mardi Gras March
- Mirror Fjord [Nordic Scenes]
- Bill's Bounce
- Ae Fond Kiss [Trad. Scottish]
- The Devil's Dance Floor [Nordic Scenes]