From the Publisher
Focusing on easy repertoire Duets for Fun will provide hours of enjoyment for aspiring musicians wishing to discover new material as well as develop their playing.
This collection is ideal for use as teaching material, or for playing at home or in a concert with a friend.
Includes information about the composers
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Loeillet Sonate Op.5/1
- Boismortier Sonata Op.13/1
- Molter Duetti senza basso
- Devienne Duo Op.82/5
- Devienne Duo Op.75/2 - Allegro/Rondo Allegretto
- Devienne Duo Op.75/2 - Allegro Maestoso/Rondo Allegretto
- Stamitz Duo Op.27/3
- Vanderhagen Duo Op.17/1
- Garaboldi Duo Op.145
- Popp Suite Op.281
- Kohler Duo Op.55/1
- Berbiguier Duos
- Zehm Duo from Modern Duet Studies
- Fortner Duo from 9 Inventions
- Zehm from Modern Duet Studies
- Genzmer from Sonata in F# minor
- Zgraja from Modern Flautist - 20 Duets for two flutes
- Searle from Flute Fun - 15 Easy Duets