Duets for Fun - Flutes
Edited by Gefion Landgraf
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
This collection features a wide selection of original works from the Renaissance, Baroque and Modern eras arranged for two flutes.
Focusing on easy repertoire Duets for Fun will provide hours of enjoyment for aspiring musicians wishing to discover new material as well as develop their playing.
This collection is ideal for use as teaching material, or for playing at home or in a concert with a friend.
This title was previously published as 'Duo-Schatzkiste' (A Treasure Chest of Duos).
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- J.-B. Loeillet: Sonate, op. 5/1
- J.B.de Boismortier: Sonate, op. 13/1
- J.M. Molter: Duetti senza basso
- F. Devienne: Duo, op. 82/5 (Moderato, Rondo)
- F. Devienne: Duo from op. 75/2 (Allegro; Rondo Allegretto)
- F. Devienne: Duo from op. 75/2 (Allegro maestoso; Rondo Allegretto)
- C . Stamitz: Duo, op. 27/3
- A. Vanderhagen: Duo, op. 17/1
- G. Gariboldi: Moderato-Allegro from Duo, op. 145
- W. Popp: Suite, op. 281
- E. Köhler: Moderato from Duo, op. 55/1
- A. Berbiguier: Andante ma non tanto
- A. Berbiguier: Romanza (Andante ma non tanto) - A. Berbiguier: Allegro assai
- A. Berbiguier: Allegretto
- F. Zehm: Gently Flowing from Modern Duet Studies
- F. Zehm: Jumping Dance from Modern Duet Studies
- W. Fortner: Moderato from 9 Inventions
- F. Zehm: Duettino from Modern Duet Studies
- H. Genzmer: Duo from Sonata in F sharp minor
- K. Zgraja: Loco-Motive from Modern Flautist (20 Duets for two flutes) - L. Searle:
- Charlie's Town from Flute Fun (15 Easy Duets)