D'Addario MCE-EV10E-MB Limited Edition Reserve Evolution Marble Clarinet Mouthpiece
Introducing D’Addario Reserve Evolution Bb Clarinet Marble Mouthpieces. Designed for the modern clarinettist, Reserve Evolution mouthpieces deliver a warm and refined tone featuring quick response and ease of articulation. This new mouthpiece from D’Addario Woodwinds provides clarinettists with greater flexibility for a wide variety of musical styles.
Reserve Evolution Marble Mouthpieces harness modern technology, pioneered by D’Addario, to recreate the incomparable mouthpiece craftsmanship of yesteryear. Milled—not molded—from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances. Of course, the true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, curves, and proprietary material to something far more remarkable: its sound.
- Limited marble formula and medium-long facing providing greater tonal flexibility.
- Precision milling delivers unparalleled consistency, upholding the strictest design features and tolerances.
- Revolutionary ramp and bore taper geometry for fuller, more centred tone.
- Altered baffle for added projection and articulation nuance
- Available in two pitch systems – 440Hz, and 442Hz
- Milled, not moulded, from solid rod rubber, using D’Addario’s precise computer-controlled mouthpiece-making technology
- EV10 - 1.08mm, medium-long facing. A=440Hz
- EV10E - 1.08mm, medium-short facing, A=442Hz