From the Publisher
The music chosen for this book ranges from the early classical period through to the 20th century and includes Vanhal, Leopold and Wolfgang A. Mozart through Diabelli, Bruckner and Tchaikovsky, to Ravel. Two lively compositions by Maria Holzeis-Augustin are also included. All arrangements are suitable as concert pieces and can be used alongside any flute tutor.
- Easy arrangements of works by Vanhal, Leopold & Wolfgang A. Mozart through to Tchaikovsky and Ravel
- Two lively compositions by Maria Holzeis-Augustin
- All arrangements are suitable as concert pieces and can be used alongside any flute tutor
Honorable Mention, Flute and Piano category, National Flute Association (USA) Newly Published Music Competition 2017
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- L Mozart Gavotte (from Notebook for Wolfgang)
- L Mozart Gigue (from Notebook for wolfgang)
- Diabelli Romance (from Sonatine Op.163)
- Diabelli Rondo (from Sonatine Op.163)
- Mozart Kontretanz KV269b No.1
- Mozart Adagio KV439b
- Vanhal Allegro (from de Duettino No.19)
- Tchaikovsky Romance Op.5
- Bruckner Three Little Pieces
- Ravel Pavane de la Belle au bois dormant
- Mendelssohn Venetianisches Gondellied Op.19 No.6
- Holzeis-Augustin As You Like It
- Holzeis-Augustin I'll Catch You!