The Cunning Little Vixen arranged for Two Flutes and Piano
- Interesting, worth a look
- Staff Pick
“Easy chamber music for beginners”
From the Publisher
Ensemble-playing from the very start!
In this series, neither the part of the piano nor that of the two melody instruments exceeds a difficulty level of 1 to 2, providing solutions to two fundamental problems of instrumental pedagogy:
- The availability of easiest pieces to be utilized in beginner's groups, which have become the rule rather than the exception in most music schools.
- Easiest chamber music for piano in order to enable young piano students to gather experience in ensemble-playing.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- The little vixen
- The little vixen strangles the crested hen
- Quarrel over the badger's den
- Wedding dance
- Fox cubs - seven in all
- The forest ranger and his shotgun
- The little smart-aleck vixen
- The ranger dreams