Cult Classics [Clarinet and Piano]
Arranged by Richard Harris
From the Publisher
Cult Classics Clarinet And Piano, arranged by Richard Harris, is an imaginative collection that includes the main themes from all-time classic films that have earned their place in popular culture. Favourites such as Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting, Apocalypse Now, and Reservoir Dogs are right alongside well-known classical pieces from such films as Die Hard and Fatal Attraction. So recreate the sounds of the big screen with these arrangements from unforgettable Cult Classics!
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Misirlou Pulp Fiction
- Ebben ne amoro lontana Diva
- A Concert in Wismar Shadow of the Vampire
- First Movement from Brandenburg Concerto No.3 Die Hard
- Habanera from Carmen Trainspotting
- Little Green Bag Reservoir Dogs
- Un bel di from Madame Butterfly Fatal Attraction
- The Rise of the Valkyries from Die Walkure Apocalypse Now