Twelve classic pieces arranged for Flexible Flute Ensemble. Includes Bourrée from Handel’s Water Music, Largo from New World Symphony, Theme from Swan Lake, and more. All music can be played as a duet, trio, quartet, or full flute choir. Part 4 is for C flute, alto, or bass. A descant part can be added to any of the combinations.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Beethoven Andantino from Sonatina
- Bach Andante con moto from Menuet
- Dvorak Largo from New World Symphony
- Mussorgsky Allegretto from Hopak
- Vivaldi Spring from The Four Seasons
- Gliere Russian Sailors' Dance
- Tchaikovsky Theme from Swan Lake
- Gossec Gavotte
- Beethoven Ode to Joy from Symphony No.9
- Grieg In the Hall of the Mountain King from Peer Gynt