Classical Duets for Flute [Playing score]
Arranged by Jonathon Robbins
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
Classical Duets For Flute is a one of a kind collection dedicated to the young musician. This Santorella Publication features an assortment of classics specifically chosen for their range and playability. Derived from the original piano masterworks of many great composers, these light classical pieces are magnificently transcribed examples of creative genius.
Classical Duets For Flute published by Santorella Publications is edited and arranged in accommodating keys for the advanced beginner and graded to the intermediate level. Every piece is a potential sight reading exercise and highly recommended for daily practice sessions.
The accompanying CD is recorded in a “music minus one” fashion by studio musicians. The student can easily isolate one track and actually play along with Mark Hollingsworth, one of the most successful reed players in Los Angeles today. Classical Duets from Santorella is also available for trumpet, alto sax, clarinet, trombone or violin.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Minuet - from 'Minuet in G' (Haydn)
- German Dance - No.3 from 'Twelve German Dances' (Haydn)
- Promenade (Gretchaninov)
- Minuet - from 'Minuet in Bb' (Haydn)
- A Little Piece (Schumann)
- Song Without Words (Jadassohn)
- Minuet (Bach)
- Bourée - from 'Water Music' (Handel)
- Berceuse Op.2 No.5 (Nevin)
- Sonatina (Andre)
- Le Petit Rien (Couperin)
- The Poor Orphan - Armes Waisenkind (Schumann)
- The Enchanted Garden (Volkman)
- The Clock Op.62 No.2 (Kullak)
- Carefree (Turk)
- Symphony No.40 - Theme from 1st Movement (Mozart)
- Allegretto (CPE Bach)
- Pastorale (Burgmuller)
- Carnival (Couperin)
- Chromatic Polka (Kohler)
- Spinning Song Op.14 No.4 (Elmenreich)
- Cradle Song Op.62 No.5 (Kullak)