From the Publisher
This bookis a compilation of timeless classics, simplified and aimed to build the skills, agility and tonal control of late imtermediate pianists, in order to assist the transition into advanced level. Theory exercises are included after each song, for the pianist to make a practical/theory connection.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Humoresque Op.101No.7 (Dvorak)
- Serenade D.957 No.4 - from Swan Song (Schubert)
- Hababera - Carmen (Bizet)
- Fantasie-Impromptu Op.66 (Chopin)
- The Flight of the Bumblebee Op.57 (Rimsky-Korsakov)