Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 3 Clarinet syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Prelude: from Te Deum, H. 146 [Marc-Antoine Charpentier]
- Panis angelicus: from Mass for Three Voices [César Franck]
- Theme from 'The Young Prince and The Young Princess': Third movement from Sheherazade, Op. 35 [Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov]
- Early Bird [Timothy Baxter]
- High School Dixie (USA): from Dancing Clarinet [Heinz Both]
- Georgie [Emma Johnson]
- Moderato in C: No. 9 from Vollständige Clarinett-Schule, Part 1, Op. 63 [Carl Baermann]
- Smarty Artie [Richard Michael]
- Morris Tune [Trad. English]
- Part 1: Bb Clarinet
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781848498006
Part of the ABRSM Selected Clarinet Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402407
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts; includes accompaniment Online Audio