From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 2 Clarinet syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Allegro, K.3 [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart]
- The Trout [Franz Schubert]
- I Love My Love [Trad Cornish]
- Oom-Pah-Pah: from Oliver! [Lionel Bart]
- Definitely!: No. 2 from November Blues [Mike Cornick]
- Getting to the Front of the Queue [Paul Harris]
- Tenuto Study No. 9 in G: from 'Die einfachsten Vortragsarten' from Elementarschule für Klarinette [Friedrich Demnitz]
- Castle Waltz: No. 8 from 21st-Century Clarinet Studies [Colin Radford]
- Continental Breakfast [James Rae]
- Part 1: Bb Clarinet
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781848497979
Part of the ABRSM Selected Clarinet Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402391
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts; includes accompaniment Online Audio