Christmas With a Twist
Arranged by Larry Clark
- Interesting, worth a look
What if your favourite artists from Pop, Rock Country, Jazz, Latin and even Punk arranged our most treasured Christmas music? Larry Clark answers this question with 11 solo arrangements in a variety of recognisable styles. You'll play Jingle Bells as a bluesy shuffle, The First Noel like a popular punk-rock tune, Silent Night as a country ballad, Angels We Have Heard On High reminiscent of the Fab Four - and many more.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Angels we Have Heard on High (British Invasion)
- Away in a Manger (Country Ballad)
- Carol of the Bells (Power Ballad)
- Deck the Halls (Latin Jazz)
- The First Noel (Punk Rock)
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Reggae)
- Jingle Bells (R&B Shuffle)
- Jolly Old St. Nicholas (80s Metal)
- Silent Night (Country Ballad)
- Up on the Housetop (Doo Wop)
- We Three Kings (Swing)