Chopin for Flute and Piano: Famous Transcriptions Vol 2
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
Through the collection ''Famous Transcriptions'' we wish to recall the most interesting and creative arrangements of Chopin's music made over the last hundred and fifty years. In restoring transcriptions of studies, mazurkas, waltzes or preludes to the repertory we will also show how important a source of inspiration was the music of Chopin, a great Romantic, inspiring artist and a composer of genius.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Prelude in D flat maj Op 28 No 15
- Study in E min Op 10 No 3
- Nocturne in E flat maj Op 9 No 2
- Polonaise in A maj Op 40 No 1
- Waltz in D flat maj Op 64 No 1
- Mazurka in B flat maj op 7 No 1
- Mazurka in D maj Op 33 No 3
- A Young Girl's Wish Op 74 No 1