Blue Baroque [Flute]
Arranged by Mike Cornick
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
Mike Cornick has selected items from the Baroque flute, vocal and recorder repertoires for this new addition to the popular Blue Baroque series. His publications in the field of music education are well-known but now middle grade to more advanced flautists can enjoy his arrangements.
Honorable Mention "The National Flute Association Award" 2008
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
Contemporary arrangements for flute & piano of Baroque classics
- Fairest Isle Henry Purcell
- Menuet from 6th movement from Suite in B minor J.S. Bach
- Adagio from Sonata No.2 G.F. Handel
- Rondeau from Suite in B minor J.S. Bach
- Sarabande from 'Troisieme Suite en G major L de Caix d'Hervelois
- Wachet auf J.S. Bach
- Adagio from Sonata III in G major for two recorders & basso continuo G. Sammartini
- Polonaise from Suite in B minor J.S. Bach