Baikal Journey for Bass, Alto and C Flute
- Interesting, worth a look
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
Recently combined into one single volume, Baikal Journey is a four-movement work inspired by Lake Baikal in Siberia, Russia. Each movement is based on a different folk song about Lake Baikal and features a different flute. It is possible to perform the entire work on C Flute. This is a creative and rewarding piece, on whichever instruments you choose!
Performance duration (approx): 20'00
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Sacred Cauldron for Bass or C flute & Piano - 4 minutes
- Ancient Friend for Alto Flute & Piano - 4 minutes
- Pearl of Siberia for C Flute and Piano - 8 minutes
- Crystal Sea for Piccolo or E flat flute and Piano - 5 minutes