Aural Training in Practice Grades 6-8Includes 3 CDs
Aural Training in Practice offers valuable support to teachers preparing students for ABRSM Practical exams. The three volumes, covering Grades 1–3, Grades 4 & 5 and Grades 6–8, provide:
- information on what each test involves and what the examiner is looking for
- teaching hints and strategies, including warm-up material and ideas for integrating aural into lessons
- many practice exercises to prepare students for the exam
- CD recordings of all practice exercises, and examples in two or more parts, presented by an ABRSM examiner
- answers, both recorded and printed where appropriate, as a guide to the sort of responses that would be successful in the exam
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).