Auf der Blumenwiese for Flute Trio (2016)
- Great for teachers
From the Publisher
In the Flowering Meadow - Six different kinds of flowers are presented musically in this trio for flutes: The poppy, the wild rose, the forget - me - not, the blowball, the hollyhock and the nettle. Each of the six parts of the trio has a different tempo and character corresponding to the various flowers.
Performance duration (approx): 14'05
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Der Klatschmohn (The Poppy)
- Die Wilde Rose (The Wild Rose)
- Das Vergissmeinnicht (The Forget-me-not)
- Die Pusteblume (The Blowball)
- Die grosse Malve (The Hollyhock)
- Die Brennnessel (The Nettle)