Anthology of Selected Pieces [Flute and Piano]
- Exceptional value for money
From the Publisher
Fauré's two original pieces for flute and piano – the Fantaisie Op.79 and the Morceau de Lecture (Sarabande) appear here in Urtext form, beside arrangements of other pieces that either feature famous orchestral flute solos or suit the flute especially well. This is a highly comprehensive edition of these pieces, which have been edited and arranged by Roy Howat, and includes detailed commentaries with thorough editorial markings and suggestions.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Fantaisie, Op.79
- Morceau de lecture (Sarabande)
- Interlude (from Peleas et Melisande, Op.80)
- Pavane, Op.50
- Sicilienne, Op.78
- Air de danse (from Caligula, Op.52)
- Morceau de lecture (Barcarolle)
- Berceuse (from Dolly Suite), Op.56