Saxophone Exam Pack 2022-25 Grade 5Includes Online Audio
From the Publisher
The new Saxophone syllabus (for use in exams from January 2022) covers a broad selection of music from a wide range of composers. Developed using feedback from over 600 teachers, it will include newly commissioned pieces as well as retaining tried and tested favourites that teachers will be delighted to see as still part of the syllabus.
The Saxophone Exam Pack bring together selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads in one convenient place to support ABRSM’s new Saxophone syllabus from 2022.
Available for Grades 1-5, each book contains nine pieces from the Saxophone syllabus (score (E flat and B flat) and part) in a range of styles. All the scales and arpeggios required for each grade are included, as well as sample sight-reading tests.
Unique download codes give students access to recordings of the nine selected pieces, performed by leading professional musicians, as well as piano accompaniment tracks for both E flat and B flat instruments to support practice.
The Exam Pack is an ideal resource for preparation for ABRSM’s Practical Grade exams, as well as providing an excellent toolkit for the general development of technical skills at Grades 1-5.
This book brings together selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2022-2025 Grade 5 Saxophone syllabus.
Performance duration (approx): 92
- Tarantella: No. 41 from Vollständige Clarinett-Schule, Part 1, Op. 63 [Carl Baermann, arr. Alan Bullard]
- Danse: from La vie pour le Tsar [Mikhail Ivanovich Glinka, arr. Vladimir Ivanov]
- Saxsequential [Paul Harris]
- Celtic V: No. 5 from Celtic Collage [Keri Degg]
- Andante: first movement from Sonata for the Harp - with obbligato Flute [Joseph Bologne, Chevalier de Saint-Georges, arr. Althea Talbot-Howard]
- All Because of You [Karen Street]
- The Ragtime Dance (A Stop-Time Two Step) [Scott Joplin, arr. David Blackwell]
- Through the Trees [Cassie Kinoshi]
- Festival Sax: No. 35 from Sixty for Sax [Alan Bullard]
Item DetailsCategory: Alto Sax Albums with Backing Tracks
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781786014269
Part of the ABRSM Saxophone Exam Pieces 2022-2025 series
Our Stock Code: 1488227
Media Type: Paperback; includes accompaniment Online Audio