Clarinet Exam Pieces 2022-25 Grade 5Includes Online Audio
From the Publisher
The new Clarinet syllabus (for use in exams from January 2022) covers a broad selection of music from a wide range of composers. Developed using feedback from over 600 teachers, it will include newly commissioned pieces as well as retaining tried and tested favourites that teachers will be delighted to see as still part of the syllabus.
The Clarinet Exam Pieces for Grades 1-7 contains nine pieces (score and part) selected from the new Clarinet syllabus from 2022. The chosen pieces include newly commissioned works as well as classic repertoire, chosen from lists A, B and C of the syllabus for each grade.
Unique download codes give students access to recordings of the nine selected pieces, performed by leading professional musicians, as well as piano accompaniment tracks to support practice.
The books are ideal for learners preparing for Practical or Performance Grade exams or those who may not require the scales and sight-reading material included in the alternative Clarinet Exam Packs.
This book contains nine pieces selected from ABRSM's 2022-2025 Grade 5 Clarinet syllabus.
Performance duration (approx): 52
Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
- Study in B flat: No. 15 from 'Tonleiter-Studien' from Elementarschule für Klarinette [Friedrich Demnitz]
- Marche militaire, D. 733 No. 1 [Franz Schubert, arr. Alan Bullard]
- Troubadour: No. 6 from Six pièces faciles [Iwan Müller]
- Deserto è il luogo: from I Capuleti e i Montecchi [Vincenzo Bellini, arr. David Blackwell]
- Forlana: No. 4 from Five Bagatelles [Gerald Finzi]
- The Pool among the Rushes [Joan Trimble]
- Witches' Dance [Barbara Arens]
- Hackensack [Thelonius Monk, arr. Chris Gumbley]
- Spanischer Tanz: No. 2 from Spanische Tänze, Op. 12 [Moritz Moszkowski, arr. Alan Bullard]
Item DetailsCategory: Clarinet Albums with Backing Tracks
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781786014078
Part of the ABRSM Selected Clarinet Exam Pieces 2022-2025 series
Our Stock Code: 1488159
Media Type: Paperback; includes accompaniment Online Audio