Abracadabra Performance Pieces - FluteIncludes CD
Arranged by Christopher Hussey
From the Publisher
A brand new book of fantastic pieces to work alongside the bestselling Abracadabra tutorial books. Accompaniments are provided on the CD, providing great pieces for concerts throughout the year.
Anyone can take the stage and stand in the spotlight!
This brand new book works alongside A&C Black's bestselling Abracadabra tutorial books to provide additional pieces which are longer in length, great fun and perfect for concert performances or simply more musical fun. 14 pieces, from classics to folk and jazz are carefully selected for flautists to enjoy playing for themselves or audiences. Suitable for players at grades 1-3 level.
Includes CD of fantastic backing tracks specially arranged for this book, providing sparkle to any performance. Four songs include optional duet parts for friends to join in.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- L'Arlesienne Suite No.1 - Prelude (Bizet)
- Sarabande (Handel)
- Stick Dance (Duet) (Bartok)
- Spring Song (Bridge)
- Symphony No.4 - Theme from Movement 1 (Mozart)
- Hort mit tsibeles (traditional Klezmer)
- Rondeau (duet) (Purcell)
- Pastime with good company (Anon 18th Century)
- Piano Trio - 2nd Movement from Piano Trio in Eb major (Schubert)
- Et Misericordia (from Magnificat in D major (durt) (Bach)
- Tango from Espana Op.165 (Albeniz)
- The Old Castle from Pictures at an ~~Exhibition (Mussorgsky)
- Chanson de Matin (duet) (Elgar)
- Danse Macabre (Saint-Saens)
- Part 1: Flute
Publisher: Collins Music
Publisher's reference: 9781472923615
Part of the Abracadabra Flute series
Our Stock Code: 1401486
Media Type: Paperback (28 pages [score]); includes accompaniment CD