From the Publisher
Following the popularity of his Three Romances for flute/clarinet duo, and the excitement and demand for his Two Cats for flute/clarinet duo, composer and clarinetist Daniel Dorff has greatly expanded the repertoire for flute/clarinet with a volume of 12 Bach masterworks, adapted to fit idiomatically for intermediate through advanced flutists and clarinetists. The book includes eight favorite Two-part Inventions, Air on a G String, Wachet Auf, and excerpts from The Goldberg Variations and The Well-Tempered Clavier. Ideally suited for any level flute/clarinet duo for recitals or just practice-room duet playing.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Two Part Inventions Nos.1-4, 6,8,9,14
- Aria from 'The Goldberg Variations'
- Prelude No.13 from 'The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1'
- 'Wachet Auf' Chorale Prelude from 'Cantata No.140'
- Air from 'Orchestral Suite No.3'