“This is great!”
From the Publisher
Ten Pocket-Sized Trios is a collection of vignettes arranged for flute, guitar, and cello by Jan Boland (with guitar adaptations by John Dowdall). For two of the titles, there is an alto flute transposition of the C flute part. Additionally, for the entire collection, the cello part can be considered optional.
Honourable mention: NFA Newly Published Music Awards 2020
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Antonin Dvorak - Humoreske (Op. 101, No. 4)
- Elder Joseph Brackett - Simple Gifts
- Luigi Arditi - Il Bacio (Kiss Waltz) from 'The Evening Hour'
- Yosef Hadar - Erev Shel Shoshanim
- Bolivian Folk Tune - Desde Santa Cruz
- Stephen Collins Foster - Beautiful Dreamer
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Deh vieni alla finestra" from Don Giovanni
- Edvard Grieg - March of the Dwarfs (Op. 54, No. 3)
- Johann Nepomuk Hummel - Waltz, 'La Chasse'
- Gioachino Rossini - "Se il mio nome saper voi bramate" from The Barber of Seville