From the Publisher
Are you looking for a duet book full of surprises? Then 10 Klezmatic Duets is just the right book for you! It is available for flute or saxophone and each book can be combined with the other, making these truly flexible duets. The book contains a selection of well-known traditional melodies which are very different in character. Ideal for practice or concert performances.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Shalom Aleichem (May Peace Be Upon You)
- Ata Ehad (Thou Art One)
- Adir Hu (He Is Mighty)
- Avinu Malkenu (Our Father, Our King)
- Hatikva (The Hope)
- Erev Ba (Evening Falls)
- Utsu Etsa (Let Us Counsel)
- Hine Ma Tov (See How Good It Is)
- Ma Averech (How Shall This Child Be Blessed)
- Hava Nagila (Let Us Rejoice)