Sequences by ESMAE flute students
Arranged by Raquel Lima
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
This book is direct result of my experience as a professor at the ESMAE in Portugal. Each year I ask my students to compose a musical etude or sequence exploring their personal technical difficulties. The most impressive of these I have formed into this compilation.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Intonation of intervals: octaves and fifiths
- Low and middle registers: legato
- Homogeneity of sound and flexibility
- Different intervals: intonation and flexibility
- Fingers sequence
- Articulation in the low register
- Part 1: Flute
Publisher's reference: AM432-23
Our Stock Code: 1370157