Recorder Music for Young Players
taken from the preface:
'In choosing works for recorder from the extensive publisher's catalogue of Universal Edition, we had to exclude march that was interesting and of high quality. Of necessity, a selection cannot offer everything, but it can offer a taste of everything. We wanted to arouse curiosity, to inspire a desire to take a musical bite from various eras, styles and combinations of instruments, and thus to encourage music-making. The pieces are arranged according to the instruments they require, beginning with solo pieces, followed by duets, and finally recorder works with piano or guitar. Within these sections they are organised according to difficulty. For the most part the pieces are intended for soprano (descant) or alto (treble) recorder, but they may also be played on tenor or bass.'
- Chédville Nicolas : Sonate
- Morley Thomas : Sweet Nymph, Come To Thy Lover
- Finger Godfrey : Grave, Largo, Allegro aus "Sonata in C Major"
- Courteville Raphael : Allegro aus "Sonata in C Major"
- Telemann Georg Philipp : Corinna, Dido aus "Triosonate in C-Dur"
- Coles Graham (Arr.) : La Rotta, Lamento di Tristano
- Coles Graham (Arr.) : Ductia
Item DetailsCategory: Recorder Ensemble
Publisher: Universal Edition
Publisher's reference: UE31222E
Our Stock Code: 1102871
Media Type: Paperback