myfife Fife in C - Rosewood
Our price: £11.95 plus £1.95 UK P&P - Delivery Information
myfife is a perfect instrument for people interested in learning to play an instrument because it is:
It is possible to teach all of the following using myfife:
- embouchure – making a good sound
- holding – balance and posture
- notes – only use fingerings that are the same as on the flute
- music reading/improvisation/composition/rhythmic development
- Commitment – if the child practices on a fife he/she will get even more pleasure from a flute (or another woodwind instrument).
The fife can easily be taught in a one-to-one, small group or whole class situation.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Plastic 2-piece construction
- Simulated matte, rosewood finish
- Key of C
- Excellent for teaching beginner flute players
- Includes fingering chart and zipped bag
This simulated rosewood myFife is made with a slightly different ABS resin mix to that of the black myFife. This gives it a warmer quality more similar to the resonant sound of wood.