Illustrated Fluteplaying (Third Edition)
- Interesting, worth a look
Pan Magazine Review The Journal of the British Flute Society
"An essential tool and companion for flute players (of all standards), doublers and dabblers... original, well-thought-out text... succint and informative... indispensable for flute players at any stage of development."
Illustrated Fluteplaying, now in a third revised edition, is a true classic.... Throughout Illustrated Fluteplaying, hundreds of sensitively drawn and anatomically accurate pictures explain the details of flute playing in a way that makes it come alive. This is combined with a marvellous sense of fun, making Illustrated Fluteplaying a magical book. Illustrated Fluteplaying is a must for practising flute players, students, teachers and those who are teaching themselves. It has also proved a boon to general woodwind teachers who are not experts on the flute. It features:
- A superbly illustrated discussion of the basics of fluteplaying bringing the subject immediately to life.
- Detailed descriptions and pictures of breathing, tonguing, vibrato, tuning and advanced techniques giving a new sense of clarity to the most difficult topics.
- A picture for every point to be taught or remembered.
- A comprehensive index, making it an ideal reference book.
Item DetailsCategory: Flute Reference Books
Publisher: London Minstead Publications
Our Stock Code: 1141580
Media Type: Paperback