Illustrated Fluteplaying (Third Edition)
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
Illustrated Fluteplaying, now in a third revised edition, is a true classic.... Throughout Illustrated Fluteplaying, hundreds of sensitively drawn and anatomically accurate pictures explain the details of flute playing in a way that makes it come alive. This is combined with a marvellous sense of fun, making Illustrated Fluteplaying a magical book. Illustrated Fluteplaying is a must for practising flute players, students, teachers and those who are teaching themselves. It has also proved a boon to general woodwind teachers who are not experts on the flute. It features:
- A superbly illustrated discussion of the basics of fluteplaying bringing the subject immediately to life.
- Detailed descriptions and pictures of breathing, tonguing, vibrato, tuning and advanced techniques giving a new sense of clarity to the most difficult topics.
- A picture for every point to be taught or remembered.
- A comprehensive index, making it an ideal reference book.
- Also available as an eBook
Pan Magazine Review The Journal of the British Flute Society
"An essential tool and companion for flute players (of all standards), doublers and dabblers... original, well-thought-out text... succint and informative... indispensable for flute players at any stage of development."
Item DetailsCategory: Flute Reference Books
Publisher: London Minstead Publications
Our Stock Code: 1141580
Media Type: Paperback