Grade by Grade - Grade 3 [Flute]
Arranged by Janet Way
- Editor's Choice
“A great buy!”
What sets this series apart is Janet Way’s imaginative choice of repertoire, her intelligent exercises for aural and sightreading, and the inclusion of some simple improvisation and basic theory. Proper flute playing on the CD and the reasonable price make every book a ‘must have’!
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Pogson Picnic
- Telemann Allegro from 'Fantasia for solo violin'
- Bernstein Somewhere from'West Side Story'
- McDowall On the Sunny Side of the Street
- Traditional English Tune The Trees They Do Grow So High
- Popp Study
- Traditional Iraqi Tune Lovely Maiden
- Hotteterre Two Minuets
- Handel Hornpipe from 'Water Music'
- Traditional Peruvian Tune Stars, No Moon
- Gretry Flute air from 'Panurge'
- Joplin Magnetic Rag
- Mower Peru
- Norton Seashore
- Aural Awarenes
- Scale Spot G major & E minor
- G minor
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
Publisher's reference: M060128806
Part of the Grade by Grade for Flute series
Our Stock Code: 1359879
Media Type: Paperback; includes accompaniment CD