Grade by Grade - Grade 2 [Flute]
Edited by Janet Way
- Editor's Choice
“A great buy!”
What sets this series apart is Janet Way’s imaginative choice of repertoire, her intelligent exercises for aural and sightreading, and the inclusion of some simple improvisation and basic theory. Proper flute playing on the CD and the reasonable price make every book a ‘must have’!
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Traditional American Shaker Melody
- Kohler Study in G
- Soussmann Study Op.34
- Ian Green Raindance
- Praetorius Branske de la Torche
- Traditional Peruvian Peruvian Dance Tune
- Ian Green Bouncin'
- Norton A Walk by the Sea
- Schickhardt Vivache fr 'Sonata in D'
- Traditional Scottish Staten Island ~Reel
- Karen Street Go for it
- Couperin Gavotte
- Bach Minuet for Anna Magdaleena
- Tchaikovsky Barcarolle
- Prokofiev Troika
- Traditional Estonian Estonian Round
- Janet Way Creative Reflection
- Berbiguier Duetto in A minor
- Traditional English Coventry Carol
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
Publisher's reference: M060124815
Part of the Grade by Grade for Flute series
Our Stock Code: 1348965
Media Type: Paperback; includes accompaniment CD