Flute Music by Female Composers
- Exceptional value for money
- Editor's Choice
“An exciting book!”
From the Publisher
In this collection, Elisabeth Weinzierl-Wächter and Barbara Heller present works for flute and piano by 13 female composers: starting with the 18th century, with sonatas by Anna Amalia von Preußen and Anna Bon di Venezia, via the 19th century with variations by Blahetka and 'Sérénade aux Étoiles' by Cecile Chaminade, and via works by Mélanie Bonis, Lili Boulanger, Germaine Tailleferre to the present time with works by Barbara Heller, Gloria Coates, Dorothee Eberhardt, Caroline Ansink, Annette Schlünz and Christine K. Brückner.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Anna Amalia von Prussen 'Sonata in F major'
- Anna Bon di Venezia 'Sonata in G major Op1/6'
- Leopoldine Blahetka 'Variations for Flute'
- Cecile Chaminade 'Serenade aux Etoiles'
- Melanie Bonis 'Piece Op189'
- Germaine Tailleferre 'Forlane'
- Lili Boulanger 'Nocturne'
- Barbara Heller 'Parlando'
- Gloria Coates 'Phantom'
- Dorothee Eberhard 'Traume'
- Caroline Ansink 'Epitaph for Marius'
- Annette Schulnz 'Tastend, Trane'
- Christine Bruckner 'Tsetono'
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher's reference: ED9947
Our Stock Code: 1196498
Media Type: Paperback (98 pages [score])