Flute Music by Female Composers
Our price: £16.99 plus £1.95 UK P&P - Delivery Information
Recommended for music exams:
ABRSM exam syllabus
- Anna Amalia von Prussen 'Sonata in F major'
- Anna Bon di Venezia 'Sonata in G major Op1/6'
- Leopoldine Blahetka 'Variations for Flute'
- Cecile Chaminade 'Serenade aux Etoiles'
- Melanie Bonis 'Piece Op189'
- Germaine Tailleferre 'Forlane'
- Lili Boulanger 'Nocturne'
- Barbara Heller 'Parlando'
- Gloria Coates 'Phantom'
- Dorothee Eberhard 'Traume'
- Caroline Ansink 'Epitaph for Marius'
- Annette Schulnz 'Tastend, Trane'
- Christine Bruckner 'Tsetono'
“An exciting book!”
Reviewed by Chris Hankin (justflutes.com staff member)
This is a very varied book with repertoire ranging from the Baroque Anna Amalia of Prussia through the French tradition of Chaminade, Bonis and Tailleferre to the contemporary writing of Heller. Highlights are the Sonata by Anna Bon, the classical variations by Blahetka and Boulanger Nocturne. Expore and enjoy!
Difficulty guide: 6-9
What's this? (hover for an explanation)
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Piano