Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 5 Clarinet syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Tambourin: from Piramo e Tisbe [Johann Adolph Hasse]
- Fantasy Piece, FS 3h, CNW 66 [Carl Nielsen]
- Theme and Variation 1: from Variations on a Theme from Silvana, Op. 33 [Carl Maria von Weber]
- Talkin' the Talk [Mike Cornick]
- Miltonality [Paul Harvey]
- The Shadow of Your Smile [Paul Francis Webster / Johnny Mandel]
- Study in D: No. 33 from Progressive Studies for Clarinet, Book 1 [Chris Allen]
- Easy Come, Easy Go: No. 3 from 21 Jazz Clarinet Atudes [John Sands]
- Czárdás: No. 36 from Praktische und theoretische Studien für Klarinette [Ludwig Wiedemann]
- Part 1: Bb Clarinet
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781848498068
Part of the ABRSM Selected Clarinet Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402421
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts; includes accompaniment Digital Download