Baroque Recorder Anthology Book 3 - 21 Works for Alto Recorder & Piano
From the Publisher
This anthology contains pieces by seventeenth and eighteenth-century composers in a variety of different styles. The repertoire includes works by major composers such as Telemann as well as lesser-known composers including, amongst others, Hotteterre, Marcello, Chédeville and Schickhardt. This collection is ideal for recorder teachers looking for additional repertoire for their teaching practice as well as developing players looking to expand their repertoire, and for use in school or music centre concerts.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Overture Le Festin Hotteterre
- Entree du Bal Hotteterre
- Air Hotteterre
- Bourree Hotteterre
- Le Zephir, Sonate No.1 in Bb major Dornel
- Marche des Vestales Dornel
- Marche des Evapores Dornel
- Les Turlupins Dornel
- Paul's Steeple Finger
- Sarabande Anon.
- Minuets I & II Anon
- Hornpipe Anon
- Greensleeves to a Ground Anon.
- Adagio (Sonata Op2 No.1) Marcello
- Allegro (Sonata Op2 No.1) Marcello
- Pastorale Chedeville
- Largo (Sonata No.1) Schickhardt
- Allegro Schickhardt
- Adagio (Partita No.3) Telemann
- Vivace Telemann
- Chaconne Dornel
Item DetailsCategory: Recorder Albums with Backing Tracks
Publisher: Schott Music
Publisher's reference: ED13324
Our Stock Code: 1107036
Media Type: Paperback (96 pages [score]); includes accompaniment CD