Aungles "Performance Model" Flute Microphone
This flute microphone is easy to use and very quick and simple to install. The microphone has an integrated wooden crown, so you simply remove your existing flute crown and screw the microphone into the socket. The microphone is on a flexible arm which can rotate and bend in any direction to suit the playing situation.
- Quick and easy to install and remove
- Compact, light and easy to use, it works straight out of the box with no necessary modification needed to the flute
- Integrated wooden crown; no scratching or marking to the flute
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 16kHz
- Fits all modern flutes
- Optional adaptor available to fit piccolo, alto and bass flute (please contact us)
- Includes microphone with wooden crown, wind sock and 3.5mm plug, battery unit with 6.35mm gold plug, adjustable angle and 3.5mm microphone socket
- Requires 1 x AAA battery (not supplied)
- Supplied in plastic carry box
Item DetailsManufacturer: Aungles Microphones
Category: Flute Microphones
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.