Zoom H2n Handy Digital Recorder
The ideal practise aid - produce high-quality stereo recordings of your rehearsals and ensemble performances with the Zoom H2 Handy Recorder.
The Zoom H2 features a built-in W-XY stereo microphone with five mic capsules, allowing front cardioid (90°), rear cardioid (120°) and 360° polar patterns. The result is brilliant stereo recording with natural depth and accurate imaging. A 3.5mm headphone jack is provided for you to monitor the recording.
The Zoom H2n features 'Mid-Side recording' - this combines a uni-directional Mid mic that captures sound directly in front of you and a bi-directional Side mic that captures sound from your left and right. By increasing or decreasing the level of the Side mic, you can control the width of the stereo field, which gives you incredible flexibility over your recordings. If you record in RAW mode, you can even adjust the stereo width after recording.
The Zoom H2 is bundled with a 2GB SD memory card, which provides up to 380 minutes of stereo recording in CD Quality mode or 4000 minutes in MP3 stereo mode. 32GB SD cards are supported, giving a mammoth 50 hours in CD Quality, or 555 hours in MP3 mode! To move your recordings to your PC or Mac, the Zoom H2 includes a USB interface, and it is then easy to transfer to your MP3 player or burn to CD.
- Recording modes:
- 16 or 24 bit, 44.1kHz stereo CD quality (WAV)
- 16 or 24 bit, 48kHz stereo CD quality (WAV)
- 16 or 24 bit, 96kHz stereo CD quality (WAV)
- 16 bit 44.1kHz stereo 4-channel CD quality (WAV)
- 24 bit 48kHz stereo 4-channel CD quality (WAV)
- 64, 128, 192 or 320 kbps stereo (MP3)
- W-XY mic patterns with 4 mic capsules and signal processing allows Front 90° cardioid, Rear 120° cardioid and 360° polar patterns
- Mid-Side for better stereo field control
- Gain: +1.5dB, +17dB, +27dB
- Input: 3.5mm "mini" stereo phone jack (impedance: 10kOhm)
- Input: 3.5mm "mini" stereo phone jack ext mic in (impedance: 20kOhm)
- Master output: 3.5mm "mini" stereo jack
- Continuous recording time (with 2 AA batteries): 4 hours
- Built-in metronome (range 40-250bpm, with 10 beat settings)
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Back-lit 128x64 pixel LCD display
- Low-cut filter eliminates wind noise
- Dimensions: 63.5 x 110 x 32mm
- Weight: 110g
- Supports PC or Mac
- Includes recorder, 2GB Secure Digital (SD) memory card, AC adaptor, USB cable, windshield cover, desktop stand, stereo Y cable, mic clip adaptor and headphones.
Item DetailsManufacturer: Zoom
Model number: H2
Category: Specialist Recording Equipment
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.